Friday, August 29, 2008

Holy Cow...I finally did it!!!

Oh yes...I have finally created my own BLOG! So many have inspired me...Becky Jo, Charity, Kelly, Kelli, Denise, Jess, Aron/Erica and Cat/Matt. Thank you! I so enjoy reading yours (which I have been doing more regularly) and have realized that I can manage blogging, email and facebook without letting dirty laundry pile up to my elbows.

That's why I love love love FALL. Fall brings balance back into my life (let's not forget to mention that I love fall clothes and accessories...jeans, scarves, hats, vests). Fall brings structure, routine and order. I am so blessed to have Darcy home for the summer, but I must confess that my routine is interrupted. See, my house is my workplace. While he is working, I have a schedule I follow...when he is home, there is no schedule. For other stay-at-home moms, you know what I mean...when your husband is home on the weekend, not much gets done around the house because you are spending family time together. That's how my entire summer is! I think I only dusted twice!!! But, of course I wouldn't trade the quality time and the memories for anything. It was a wonderful summer and so worth the extra dust. And now, structure is slowly falling back into place and it feels good. And with this structure, I am finding it easier to multi-task...hence, the new BLOG.

4 comments:

  1. No doubt, whooooo hooooo. :)

    Can't wait to get updates on your beautiful family.

    You will do great at this and soon be addicted like the rest of us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!!! I am so happy you have joined the bloggy world!!! And I love the name too - so you. I guess SuperModel was out!!!

    LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!
    RockStar

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great Amanda. Love the colors of course. Inspiring me to update my layout. You have great thoughts, keep them coming.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the blogging world. I am so with you on the fall thing for organization. I love the summer for the family time, but I am so ready to get back to some semblance of order in my life.

    ReplyDelete