Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Dancing Queen...

Young and Sweet, and she's only Three!
Our little Brookie...


had her very first dance class tonight.
(As her mommy, I have been waiting for this moment for a very long time!
I danced when I was a girl and loved it! I always knew that if I was blessed with a daughter I'd let her try dance as soon as she was old enough.)

She was so proud to wear her leotard

(aka "dance costume")

She even came up with her own dance moves...Ballet or yoga?
her own form of "plie" (looking ever so graceful)


She is dancing at a little studio called "Happiness is Dancing." It's a one hour class held once a week. They spend 20 minutes on ballet, 20 minutes on tap and 20 minutes on acrobatics...and afterwards they get a sucker

(that'll definitely keep her coming back!)

"A daughter is a day brightener and a heart warmer." ~Author Unknown

I couldn't agree more.


10 comments:

  1. Sweet! Happiness is dancing! Brooke looks very happy. I'm glad you get to experience dance again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a CUTIE !!! She makes my heart melt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She already has the moves. Have fun with Dance Brooke.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love her little pig tail thingys! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back to the dance world. They are so much fun to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is just too cute for words

    ReplyDelete
  7. SOO cute! Looks like you are BOTH enjoying this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness, adorable photos. Those will be treasures in years to come. What a cutie patootie :).

    ReplyDelete