Monday, December 22, 2008

A Flair for Fashion

After bathing, Little Miss Independent went into her room on her own...into her closet and dresser drawers and threw this ensemble together. The velvet dress is on backwards, and the Lelly Kelly shoes (handed down from her cousin Natalie) are about 1-2 sizes too big still. Despite it all...something works! I think this is a fun-funky look and I am impressed a 3 year old put it together on her own (even unintentionally :). I am "feelin" the backwards dress...I like the buttons in the front...And I would never have paired the hot pink polka-dot leggings with this jumper and Mary Jane tennies, but now I am trying to figure out what season she could actually wear this...the sleeveless arms and sockless/ tightless legs don't work too well for Winter months...and the velvet doesn't work too well for summer...I think late Spring and Early Fall may be winners. Anyways, I love fashion and I just couldn't resist snapping a few of this 3 year old creation...especially when this little monkey was "caught in the act" as you'll pleasantly view in the last two photos.



5 comments:

  1. Go Brookie - a little fashionista AND a world class bed jumper! She has some mad skillz!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute. She came up to me yesterday at church and held my hand while we walked around.

    ReplyDelete