Wednesday, December 3, 2008

De-Personalizing DETOUR

Well, I am not sure how to change a previously drafted post. The morning of November 12th I wrote a post called "De-Personalizing the Home." I didn't post it right away and then later that day I received the call from the doctor regarding the pregnancy and miscarriage...Obviously, the De-Personalizing post went on the back burner. Today, since we had 8 realtors walk through the home this morning, I have "De-Personalizing the Home" on the brain and thought I should finally post this entry. However, when I tried to do that, it posts it back with my November posts. I can't figure out how to post it for today, even though it is relevant today! So I am re-routing all readers to my archive...to read November 12th's post titled:
"De-Personalizing the Home." Thanks for taking the detour.

P.S. You can get there by going to my archive OR by clicking on the "OLDER POSTS" link at the bottom of this page. It'll be about 5-6 entries back.

3 comments:

  1. I don't know why, but I can't get there? Is anyone else having this problem??
    If so, maybe you copy & paste and create a brand new post?
    much love girl! this is a rough time of year to de-personalize, but remember your home is a state of "being" rather than a place of existence!
    erica

    ReplyDelete
  2. it won't allow me to copy and post...anyone else have any suggestions besides clicking onthe "OLDER POSTS" link 6 times at the bottom of page?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually saw your original post first. However, I accessed it through my "dashboard" where all of the blogs I follow are listed.

    ReplyDelete