Friday, March 20, 2009

A "Calgon" Moment

A week cooped up in the house with two sick children and a sick mama is beginning to wear on me. Doesn't help that my 3 year old had me up all night, refused to nap today, both kids have been bickering since sunrise and Darc (my relief) is working late.

This afternoon I am just about at my wits end and say:
"Brooke Ryan Schrieber, you are pushing my buttons!"

In which, (with all seriousness) she inquisitively replies:
"What buttons mom?"

"Calgon, take me away!"

3 comments:

  1. That is too funny! I hope that you guys are feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'am so sorry, but it made me laugh. I am praying that you all start feeling better soon - REAL soon! LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's so funny! I hope that everyone is feeling better soon and that you enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete