Saturday, June 6, 2009

Our Lil' Bruiser

Earlier this week Daddy took the kids over to the park. Brayden came home with more than he had left with: a shiner! Apparently he fell on his face while running up the playscape to the slide. Poor little guy.
The progression of the black eye...

I told Bray he was my "little bruiser."

It made me recall a photo taken of him as a newborn in the hospital.
I dug out his scrapbook to find the photo and here it is...

He had trouble making his debut into this world...
His first appearance came with some bumps and bruises...
and here it is almost 6 years later
and the bumps and bruises are still abundant.
I guess he has been destined to be our lil' bruiser all along!


1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a face! Handsome from day one HEHE. I always hate seeing those IV's in the head Yikes.

    ReplyDelete