Friday, July 3, 2009

Baby Update...

This picture was taken a couple of weeks ago. I'm pretty sure I have popped out a bit more since. It's hard to believe that I am almost 32 weeks pregnant! (and let me add...I am feeling great!) I feel very thankful that I am still able to exercise and stay regularly active. I don't feel like my life has been too altered or restricted and sometimes even briefly forget I am pregnant. That's a good sign...it means I am still feeling comfortable. Last Dr. appointment went well....everyone is looking and sounding good.

I was looking through my Pregnancy book and at 34 weeks I was 1cm dilated with both Brayden and Brooke. It's hard to believe that things may begin progressing so soon with this little one too. I had a dream last night that she was born. It was beautiful. I just can't wait to meet her!

We go camping in a week...3 hours away on the West side of the state. I am looking forward to it...still feeling pretty comfortable, active and energetic. Someone's gotta gimme some "props" for attempting this endeavor at almost 33 weeks of pregnancy. Darcy is not thrilled that we are renting a cabin (we usually pitch a tent)...but I said "compromise baby, compromise!" The thought of bending over and zipping/unzipping the tent to get in and out several times a day/night (and doing it quickly as to not let any bugs in) is exhausting. A cabin door to open and close and a bunkbed to sleep on sounded a bit more appealing for my current state.

Our little one's scheduled arrival is 7 weeks away. There's always a chance she could come a week or two before that. As long as she is fully developed and healthy...I welcome her arrival. Until then, I am doing my best to enjoy this summer, enjoy this pregnancy and this little growing miracle.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the update! I'm glad you are enjoying your pregnancy so much. You look great! Have fun camping, let me know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete