Friday, October 2, 2009

some mistakes are cute...

Brayden came home from school and I asked him how his day was...Here is our conversation:

Mom: "How was your day Brayden?"
Bray: "Well, the beginning of my day was not so good."
Mom: "What happened?"
Bray: (hesitantly) "Well, I kinda made a mistake."
Mom: "Can you tell me about it?"
Bray: "So, I accidentally called Mrs. Querro Mom...and everybody started laughing at me! And then I did it again, and everyone laughed at me and I started crying."
Mom (after some words of comfort): "So what did Mrs. Querro say when this happened?"
Bray: "She said 'Everyone makes mistakes!'"
Bray: "But then Victor did something to cheer me up, and I was laughing so hard!"
Mom: "What did Victor do to cheer you up?"
Bray: "He told me that one time he called Mrs. Dawson Grandma!"

sweet. innocent. wish all our mistakes were this cute!

4 comments:

  1. Haven't we all done that?!

    PS - LOVE the song playin on your site. Made me cry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the whole cd is great, but this song i just love! inspires me to be a good mom and makes me think of my own mom and sisters...some of my BEST days were simple ones with all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have tears from laughter and tears from fond memories -- your MAMA JO loves you so much!!

    ReplyDelete