Saturday, December 19, 2009

Her Own Live Baby Woopsie-Do

Brooke has been asking for a "Baby Woopsie-Do" for a few weeks now....
(it is a doll that poops and pees)
and it is at the top of her Santa List for sure.

Yesterday morning I overheard Brooke say
"I think Berlyn went poo-poo; I'll check."
(mind you...i assumed she was giving her the "wiff and sniff test")
and then I heard her say
"nope, she didn't. but i heard her toot. do i need a wipe mama?"
and i ran into the living room to find this...
Big sister took matters into her own hands and decided to check and
change berlyn's diaper all by herself.
I think "Baby Woopsie-Do" will be in good hands come Christmas morn'...

3 comments:

  1. Too cute! Sounds like you have a little mommy in the making on your hands. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just precious! Brookie is such an awesome big sis. I love to watch your older 2 interact with berlyn, especially with them being a little older. She is simply adored! As it should be...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the sweetest thing! What a good sis - I think BERLYN is in pretty good hands this Christmas ...and all year through!

    ReplyDelete