Monday, January 4, 2010

two-two-twins...

Growing up in the Carter house, anytime two of us did or had something alike we'd say that we were "two-two-twins"
The other night I went in to check on my girls and found them both in their beds like this with their kitties over their faces...
And even though there is a 4 year age gap between them, I am still enjoying the occasional matching outfits.
Their Christmas dresses matched this year...
and I just recently found these cute little dresses.
two little sisters...
"two-two twins" indeed!

5 comments:

  1. I love it! Swore I would NEVER dress my kids alike cause I got all my cousins clothes and got every outfit twice! But look at me now ... I cannot resist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And what cute two-two twins they are!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great music for this BLOG!! Never heard it before, but I'll be singing it in my head the rest of the day:)

    XXOO to all of you!
    Love, Mama Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I heart the matching outfits! The Christmas eve ones were just tooooo much! How fun to have 2 little girls. I long to have another baby girl one day...I told aron I would love to name her norah (he refuses...old wound from the past. aron spelled backwards is nora and his siblings used to tease him calling him this 'girly' name")
    Anyway...just love these colorful metro-chic dresses you have found. I saw brookie in it sunday, and she told me her sister had one just like it!
    love your little loves
    ejk
    ps...did you get their kitties at Land of Nod?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the dresses. Have fun with your two girls. They will be stylish for sure with you as mommy

    ReplyDelete