Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Well, if this doesn't CRACK you up...


Well, if this doesn't CRACK you up, I don't know what will!
The other day I was getting ready to give Berlyn a bath and just couldn't stop laughing at her cute little backside. The crack, the rolls, it was all too much. So, I decided to snap a picture...
and any mom knows that once the diaper is off the baby...you are taking chances
Which is precisely what happened when Berlyn decided to give the dresser (and her "cankles") a sweet little golden shower.
All the more reason to crack up.

6 comments:

  1. Bustin a gut up in here! Too funny! Love that sweet baby bum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, oh, oh...that is too much!!! I love every roll & dimple...and the the sweet little puddle is the icing on the cake! Much cracking up over here @ kirkhaven.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!!! I was laughing before I even read the whole post. All I could see was the top picture and your title!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is Hilarious! She is just too sweet...

    ReplyDelete
  5. j, that girls got some junk in her trunk!!! way too funny :)

    ReplyDelete