Wednesday, March 10, 2010

From a Mama's View...

From a Mama's View...
airplane rides make one's heart beat high with delight.
From a mama's view...
watching moments when her husband tenderly loves on his daughter
cannot be bought with a price.
From a mama's view...
those no make-up, no shower days make me feel prettiest because I'm showered with love from my own.
and playing a game with my loves seems like the most important and enjoyable way to spend my time on an ordinary Tuesday evening.

From a mama's view...
watching my daughter smile proudly before her date with daddy makes my heart swell with joy because I know she truly feels she is his princess.

From a mama's view...
marking milestones and charting growth encourages me to soak in all the moments with joy
because I know they are all too fleeting.
From a mama's view...
listening to the giggles and sharing in on the belly laughs instantly refreshes my spirit.

and exercising with my daughter quietly taking note beside me makes me feel that I am teaching her to take care of her body and that I am a good example for her to follow.
From a mama's view...
capturing father and son united in spirit makes my own spirit soar.

and watching my son's "manly" nature emerge tenders my heart toward the boy God is shaping.

From a mama's view, watching generations bond reminds me how important family is and how dear we are to one another.
and watching my kids
enjoy fresh air and freedom,
brings hope that spring is coming,
and blessings are budding.
From a mama's view, ordinary days become extraordinary when shared with the ones you love.
"normal day, let me be aware of the treasure that you are."
~mary jean irion

4 comments:

  1. Cute! Looks like Yummy is felling better? RSV is tough. Owen dealt with it several times as an infant. Breathing issues are not fun. p90x? You must tell me more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful ... and made me cry with the simplicity of it all.

    XOXOXOXOXXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amanda-love the pictures of your family! Beautiful blog. How do you get the writing on your photos? Hope your daughter is feeling better! Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amanda, you never cease to amaze me with your words, pictures and creativity! I love the pic of Brooklyn standing at the growth chart...the moments are fleeting, arent' they?

    ReplyDelete