Sunday, April 4, 2010

Melt my heart...

On this beautiful Easter Sunday, one might think that it's this handsome little guy alone that melts my heart...
or this beautiful little girl...
or even this yummy little thing...
Yes, these loves certainly do tender my heart...
and being a part of this family brings so much joy...
but what got me the most today was this note Brayden wrote to God (unprovoked) in the car on the way home from church...
such truth coming from the heart of a 6 year old boy who knows so little yet knows so much.
if there is anything i could teach my son or would want him to know it is just this...that he is loved by God.
(and yes, he will see Him some day)
Indeed, this melts a mommy's heart.

You are loved.
He is risen.
Happy Easter to you and yours.

6 comments:

  1. Indeed, this melts a Grammy's heart too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. (doing my happy cry again). how this must make a mama's heart gush. it seems brayden's little heart is daily coming alive to the love of Christ. you are doing something very, very right. i love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love the Easter outfits! Brayden's letter is the sweetest thing. It's in those moments among the rest we are so proud.

    ReplyDelete
  4. crying ... cannot see the keyboard ... cannot type ... I am a mess ... what a proud mama you must be.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, how God must love Brayden's simple and authentic words. Someday this will mean as much to him (Bray) as it does to you. A must save, but I don't have to tell you that.

    ReplyDelete