Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Mother's Day Recap

My Mother's Day celebration started out early on Friday where I had the honor of a breakfast date at Beck Elementary School with my dashing son Brayden. He was such a gentleman and even wanted to get my muffin for me on his own...
(learning quickly from his daddy how to take care of a lady)
And we took the journey out to Tecumseh on Saturday for more celebrating...Natalie's dance recital, Blair's 2nd birthday, and Mother's Day.




squeezed in a dinner for 14 at "The Grasshopper"

and tuckered ourselves out for the day...
It was a great day and I was blessed to spend it with the women I love best in life.
Sunday morning I awoke on my own and was loved on generously by all my babes...

We spent the day together as a family...

just hanging out and having fun at home...
I was showered with laughter, tears, and surprises...
all things that make my heart smile and confirm that I am known and loved.
I felt special and spoiled...
and thoroughly enjoyed a wonderful weekend filled with the things and the people I love best.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you had a great day - you deserve it! Good job Darcy for lovin on your woman well and teachin your boy to do the same.

    (PS - seems like forever since I chatted with you - I miss ya friend! XOXOXOXOXXOXO)

    ReplyDelete