Friday, August 20, 2010

George Lucas in training...

This one is for my Mama Jo, a long awaited clip of Brayden I wasn't able to share upon her request months ago. It was recorded back in November when Brayden was narrating a Star Wars book he had penned and illustrated on his own. His writing skills have definitely improved in the past 9 plus months...but since I just recently figured out that I can share recordings if I put them into iMovie form first, you are getting a very very late sneak peek. Enjoy the heart of this adorable 6 year old Jedi warrior!

4 comments:

  1. Cute. He has very nice penmanship!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He IS a rockstar ... and I should know! Love that boy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear a great radio announcer in that video. Loved the video, so will his family/wife/children one day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi.. just dropping by here... have a nice day! http://kantahanan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete