Saturday, September 18, 2010

showered...

woke up this morning at 8:09am.
needed to have all three kids ready and out the door to play soccer by 8:30am.
but even the rain
and the chill of the wind
couldn't dampen this spirit of mine.
for i woke up covered in His grace
and umbrella-ed under His care.
a welcoming shower that only He could provide.
sweetly reminding me that
this heart of mine is spoken for.

passionately seeking Him.
finding He has and is
still chasing after me.
feeling beautiful.

in His Mighty hands,

1 comment:

  1. So glad you are feeling better, I was thinking about you yesterday, but I never got a chance to comment. What a difference a day makes! :) You are not alone, I have these days often, I feel inadequate and undeserving of all He has trusted me with daily. I always try to remember He wants us to lean on him, we were never meant to do this alone. Hang in there friend, and always know that you are loved!

    ReplyDelete