Sunday, November 7, 2010

I love "just because"

This post doesn't call for many words...it's "just because."
Earlier this week Brooke and I both received flowers from Daddy,
just because.
Last night Darcy and I had a date night and spent the whole time talking, catching up, connecting and sharing life,
just because.
And a couple of weeks ago, on a whim, I asked his dad to take some photos of the two of us together,
just because.

At our church, we are in the middle of a sermon series on
the 10 Commandments.
Todays' sermon was on the commandment,
"Though shall not commit adultery."
It was a great message and left me feeling very thankful for my husband, for our marriage and for our life together.

When you spend it with the one you love, your best friend,
there is nothing mundane about it.

Makes the moments all the more grander, all the more cherished, all the more blessed...
just because.

2 comments:

  1. This BLESSES my socks off! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well said! Thanks for sharing your heart with us.

    ReplyDelete