Monday, December 6, 2010

My 2:47 find...

At 2:47am, I awoke to the baby crying out.
I got out of bed to check on her and then naturally proceeded to check on the other two.
Brooke was not in her bed.
She had already woken me up earlier in the night and had wanted me to sleep with her.
I said "no" and tucked her snuggly back into her own bed. A bit later, she unsuccessfully tried Daddy's side of the bed and was asked again to return back to her own bed.
Upon walking into Brayden's room in the wee hours of the early morn, this is what I found.
I guess when all else fails, you try big brother!
(he certainly didn't seem to notice) :)
And this is what I call "snug as a bug in a rug!"
Try, try and try again.

3 comments:

  1. That is the sweetest thing! And that's just what big bubba's are for! I love your babies:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, what a sweet moment. Keep reminding them that they are there for each other God placed them together in a family for a reason and they need to be there for each other.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's good advice kelli, thank you!

    ReplyDelete