Thursday, January 6, 2011

From my Mama Mama...

My Mama Mama made this book for Berlyn
and gave it to her for Christmas this year.
She found and used photos from my blog and surprised us with this little treasure.
It is too darling not to share and immediately won our affections.
Berlyn loves to look at the pictures and we read it together
at least once (or twice) daily.
Enjoy!







And then you flip the book for round two:
Papa Papa!







The End...
(unless you are Berlyn and say, "guh, guh!"
that means, "again, again!")
Mama, Mama,
creative soul,
gifts like this
we treasure so!
Thank you Grandma Jo!

10 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! Wonderful! You and your family are SOOO creative! I wish I had an ounce of it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Charity... You DO! You most definitely do!!! (but thank you. I wish I had an ounce of my mom's creativity alone)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could bawl my eyes out! A gift too precious for words; one I'm sure Berlyn will cherish for her entire life. Oh, you and Darcy bestow belovedness in a way that makes my heart sing. You can feel the love in each tender photo.
    This heart also LOVES one of a kind, sentimental gifts that are indeed treasures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh.my.WORD! That may be the most awesome gift EVER! Love it!
    And I am with Erica - the love in your photos is amazing. I love that you and Darc are in SO MANY pics with your kids - the three B's will never want for memories. I LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so adorable! A keepsake for certain. Your Mom is so talented. We still treasure the cowboy blanket she made when Owen was born, it has a special home on my rocking chair.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh! That is just so sweet. What a gift.
    Love your rhyme at the end too:).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, how sweet. What a gift. I love your rhyme at the end too:).

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mama Jo, so beautiful. This is such a special book B will cherish forever.

    ReplyDelete