Saturday, January 29, 2011

immeasurable morning...

it was one of those mornings where nothing seemed out of the ordinary,
until you stop for a moment, take a look at your kids,
and wonder if they literally grew over night...
and wonder where the years have gone...
and if it's possible to freeze time...
where in the midst of a "need to be cleaned" house
and calm chaos all around,
you don't want to squander or miss any of these moments,
and you pray they won't be your last...
for they indeed are immeasurable.

1 comment:

  1. I feel like I have one of those moments every day. I think I'm too sentimental for my own good. But yes, they are...immeasurable. And I'm pretty sure your littles have grown up before our eyes. I'm afraid to blink, afraid to breathe sometimes. I want to capture the beauty of it all. Breathe it in and bottle it up for days gone by. Way to ignore the immediate and embrace the moment. Cherishing along with you...
    ejk

    ReplyDelete