Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Spring is in the Air!

I am in such a good mood today. I felt it as soon as I woke up and crawled out of bed.
This is a day to be glad in! Be glad!
My Uncle Bob is a professional photographer and he just recently took this photo of this bird that appeared right outside his window.
I asked if I could have a copy because it instantly stirred feelings of peace within me when I first saw it. Spring. New beginnings. Change. Beauty. Appreciation. Gratitude. Hope.
It is gorgeous outside today...and although it will dip back down to frigid, I am embracing the sunshine and the warmth of the day.
"Praise be to the name of God forever and ever.
All wisdom and power are His.
He changes times and seasons..."
~Daniel 2:20-21
The winds of change have blown across this spirit of mine.
Spring is in the air,
as well as in my heart.
Gladdened.

No comments:

Post a Comment