Sunday, April 24, 2011

He is Risen!

It's been a whirlwind of a past few days...it all seems a bit of a blur.
But one thing is sure, we have much to be thankful for in this moment.
Today, we are focusing on the greatest gift of all: Our risen Lord Jesus!

While it's getting easier to take a decent family photo,
it's still not an easy task.
(these are the "best" ones taken)


Before church, Grandpa got a shot of all of the Schrieber girls together.





I love these three precious gifts more today than ever.










The Schrieber manly men
The photos above and below remind me of many Easter's past...
When I was a little girl, we celebrated Easter in town at my Grandma's
each year. Our family lived out in the country...dirt roads. But at Grandma's I remember running down the sidewalk in my new dress and shiny Easter shoes...
much like these two little girls here.
It's funny what triggers one's memory.
Many great memories locked up and stored away,
surfacing in moments I least expect.
Blessed.
Today we celebrate life...
life of our Risen King, our Savior,
our Conqueror.
Thank you Jesus for taking the nails.
Thank you for blessed salvation
for everlasting life.
Today I am singing praise
for I know my Redeemer lives!
Happy Easter.

3 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL pictures of a BEAUTIFUL family taken on a BEAUTIFUL day!!!

    XOXO Mama Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you were able to take complete family pictures on Easter! Gabby was very concerned about Berlyn and is glad she is feelins better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great family shots. I love how everything came together! Looks awesome. Glad baby B. was able to make the photos.

    ReplyDelete