Tuesday, April 26, 2011

A Sink-full of Yummy...

The past few days I simply cannot get enough of this little girl.
She is changing and growing daily...amazing me and
filling our world with much joy.
When she was in the hospital, her presence was missed tremendously. Even Grandma said, "The house feels like a ghost town without her jabber and chatter."
I can't seem to stop smothering her with hugs and kisses and sweet nothings. Finding it too easy to stop many times throughout the day, throw my tasks aside, and soak in the "now" with her.
Today is the first day that I feel like I finally have my Yummy back...
and it feels good!











"she's my little slice of yummy
i think she's kinda funny
sweeter than most honey
cuz she's my little slice of yummy"

Grinning from the inside out.

***Take note of her special "YUMMY" cup. This was actually Darcy's when he was a little boy (shhh...don't tell!) His mom liked to buy he and his brother Hello Kitty paraphernalia. Little did we know that many years later it would appropriately win the affections of his baby girl.

5 comments:

  1. Aw, glad she is feeling better. How could she not, with all that love from her Mommy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO glad she is back to herself. LOVE the cup (and I am asking no questions ... at all) - so perfect for her! I just wanna squeezer her sweet self!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could just squeeze that little butt

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! What a perfect fit for the "Yummy cup" She is so cute i just love her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too, too cute! I love baby butts! They are so cute!

    ReplyDelete