Monday, May 9, 2011

Brooke's Rainbow Birthday Party!

About a week and a half ago Brooke celebrated her 6th birthday with some of her girlfriends in RAINBOW fashion. This theme was her idea (amidst 50 other ideas that changed daily) and we had SO much fun planning and preparing for this colorful celebration. It was a bright day all around. Take a peek!

*I thought the theme of this party was appropriate for our current season in life too...while it seems we've spent a long while in the storm, we are beginning to see blue skies ahead of us. And the rainbow is such a great reminder that God always keeps His promises and His love never fails.
**I must give my Mom credit for helping me out tremendously for this party. She baked the adorable rainbow cake and cupcakes and made the rainbow jello...plus, she was there to help me prepare and set up and host and clean up afterwards...All without one complaint! I couldn't have done it without her! Love you Mama Jo!

2 comments:

  1. Very Clever Video. Felt like I was re-living the actual party!!! So FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a fun party! Can I be 6 again and have you as my Mom? It's so clear Amanda, that you love being a Mommy, your kids are so lucky to have you!

    ReplyDelete