Wednesday, July 6, 2011

4th of July weekend ~2011

We had a fun-filled 4th of July weekend. This vimeo captures the first half of it! We spent time out in Saline at my mom's house swimming and playing...and then we drove out to Tecumseh for a campout at my sister's in-loves house and returned back to my mom's the following day for another quick swim before returning back home (with sister and family in tow) for a church picnic and another day of celebration. We ended our weekend on this side of town with a day on the boat, soaking in the sun and waves on the lakefront with my favorites. Extended fun with extended family = extended joy. Happy 4th of July to you and yours!

5 comments:

  1. Ya know Amanda, I love my big yard but I LOVE-LOVE my big yard when it is full of adventurous grandkids!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this video, Amanda! Looks like you had a great weekend, glad you were able to spend time with your wonderful family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have the funnest family! SOOOOOO awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow baby B driving already, and how much fun with all the the excitement and games. Looks like it was a blast. Glad you had a good time

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this video!! You do such an awesome job! And I especially love Em's & your silly faces!! We need to hang out, beacause we have ALOT in common!

    ReplyDelete