Sunday, December 11, 2011

smiling's my favorite!

We had a wonderful weekend.
A houseful of extra kids both Saturday and Sunday= a lot of noise, fun and happy times. Kids were well-behaved, schedule was laidback,
mood was high.
This was also the first time in a few weeks where I've actually felt more like myself.
Even keel.
Balanced.
Emotionally, spiritually, physically.
There's much joy in this.
And with much joy, there is much smiling.
So how could I not capture my happy girl in her happy attire.
Oh sweet Berlyn...













Today I am reminded of your life verse,

"Be JOYful always, PRAY continually,
give THANKS in all circumstances.
For this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus."
~I Thessalonians 5:16-18

Today I am thankful for many things...
Health. Family. Faith.
For a God who showed up.
And gave.
And gives...
Who's FOR us.
Loves us.
And smiles upon us.

Yes, today,
"smiling's definitely my favorite!"

3 comments:

  1. Yummy Jo is ESPECIALLY Yummy in these pics! I am so glad you are feeling better and do so love your little family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I borrow Berlyn? She brightens the life of everyone who sees her beautiful smile. What a sweet little caterpillar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love me some smiley Berlyn, (so does Josh)

    ReplyDelete